PROMETHEUS - MARCH 2009 ISSUE

  • szavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Friends of the museum & Alexander Sculpture Garden,

      1) the March 2009 issue of PROMETHEUS is now available at:

      http://meaus.com/002009-prometheus-141.htm

      We have some interesting new articles about art, culture & news from around the world.
      New articles are added twice a week thoughtout the month.

      2) February was our BIGGEST MONTH ever:

      we had over 900,000 hits from 309,000 different visitors.

      That means: since starting our website, we had more than 7,300,000 visitors to our
      website.
      Google and Wikipedia are among our big supporters.

      3) Here in Clarence, New York we had a very cold and snowy winter. The Alexander Garden
      will reopen April 1, 2009, as soon as the snow melts and the ground dry up. Ax exhibition
      of graphic works by the surrealist Salvador DalĂ­ will also open our 2009 season at the
      Museum.

      4) To our friends from near and far, who have supported us by their donations, our
      thanks.

      Our Museum is totally supported by private donors--friends, art lovers and our artist-
      friends. We do not get any financial support from the US government.
      Donations to support our work (tax deductible in the US) can be mailed to:
      Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031.

      Your support is much needed and will be greatly appreciated.

      With the best wishes to all,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art
      http://www.meaus.com