Rideshare to Bogus is cranking up

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi all,

      Now that Bogus Basin has opened for business this season, Rideshare to Bogus is cranking up. Please feel free to use the carpooling resources available on our Rideshare to Bogus web site: http://bit.ly/AhO5nY

      Click on the web site, and you'll see that you have four options available for finding people to carpool with.

      The Rideshare to Bogus carpool contest will start on Feb. 1. Document your carpool trips so you can be eligible to win prizes sponsored by Greenwoods Ski Haus and the Board Room.

      Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions.

      Best, Steve Stuebner, Rideshare to Bogus coordinator
    • Bogus Bus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        Hey Steve:
          The "scorecard" link on the rideshare site is damaged so acrobat reader can't open it. I need a scorecard to keep track of my carpools... Thnx...Brian  "bus2bogus"

        Now that Bogus Basin has opened for business this season, Rideshare to Bogus is cranking up. Please feel free to use the carpooling resources available on our Rideshare to Bogus web site: http://bit.ly/AhO5nY

        Click on the web site, and you'll see that you have four options available for finding people to carpool with.

        The Rideshare to Bogus carpool contest will start on Feb. 1. Document your carpool trips so you can be eligible to win prizes sponsored by Greenwoods Ski Haus and the Board Room.

        Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions.

        Best, Steve Stuebner, Rideshare to Bogus coordinator

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)