Tangerine Dream - Vault 4

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Due to computer problems in February, I could not get out a newsletter.
      Expect an update in the next few days.
      The website will also be updated with the latest stock and wrrivals.

      ***** Tangerine Dream - Vault 4 (4 CDs) - this will be a limited release.

      This release was shipped from the TDI office on the release date of 3/3/05.

      Those that have pre-paid, expect it soon (as long as there are no problems at customs).

      Thanks,
      Vic Rek