Out Ill

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      I'm very sorry, but I have become very ill and I've been in the hospital for
      the last 4 days and I must return for another 5 - so all correspondence and
      orders will be delayed until I return. I truly apologize. If you expected
      and order and have not received it by Dec.14th - please send me another
      e-mail. Vic

      If you must leave a message call 1-732-747-0997. I will have not email
      access until I return.

      Vic Rek
      vic@...
      www.ricochetdream.com