Tangerine Dream Tour & Emails

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 3:25 AM
      Hello TD Fans,

      I'm off to see the Tangerine Dream concert in Budapest this week. I'll be off-line until April 14th. After that I will reply to all emails.

      If you sent an email before April 1st and have not received a reply, please re-send since I have recently had a problem with the mail server.

      When I return, I’ll also have some new Picture Palace Music titles and news along with the new TD releases if you haven’t ordered them yet.

      See you soon! Vic