New Froese/Schmoelling 2CD Set - Loom "Scored"

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      Hello EM Fans,

      Sorry for the long silence, but the shop is going strong at:
      (There you’ll find many new and used rare EM CDs and vinyl)

      This Friday, a new 2CD (live) release by Loom (Jerome Froese, Johannes Schmoelling, Robert Waters) is coming out titled “SCORED”.
      Price for this set is $26.95. You can place your order by sending me an email at order@...
      Since the new items are not yet on Discogs, you need to order from me direct via email.

      As far as new Tangerine Dream and solo-related releases, I am still actively selling those as they are released.
      Even though the website has not been updated lately, rest assured that new Tangerine Dream on Eastgate and related are still for sale at pretty good prices.

      I’ve read some discussions on the TADREAM forum that since I am now shipping from Poland, I may not be as competitive in pricing for my long lasting USA fans & customers. This is not true!
      I can ship 3CDs from Poland via priority to USA for $5.50 (which is about the same price as priority shipping in USA). Plus, you’ll get the shipment faster than before.
      So I encourage you to shop around and I think you’ll see that it’s still a good deal to order from this shop.

      I still can special order for you from these labels too:
      SynGate, MellowJet, Groove, Cue Records, FAX, Generator.pl, Eastgate, Moonpop, Victoriapark, Periphery & other EM labels – just ask.

      Best wishes and please place your orders by this weekend for the new LOOM 2CD set so I can get the new release out to you asap.
      I also have a few copies left of the Loom and Jerome Froese EPs. Also, Jerome’s “Nightshade Family” is on sale at $18.95 as long as the stock last (just a few left).

      Thanks!
      Vic