Loom & Jerome Froese & Spyra

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hello!

      Just wanted to let you know that I can still offer the 500 CD limited editions of:

      Loom (J. Froese, Schmoelling, Waters) EP $15
      Jerome Froese – Einzelkind EP $12

      And the new release of:
      Johanness Schmoelling – Time & Tide $21
      plus his back catalog.

      I also have the latest Tangerine Dream releases in stock and I can order any items from the Eastgate catalog.

      Also, there is a concert I am organizing for Spyra on 11.11.11 in Eastern Poland in the city of Zamosc.
      Maybe someone from this list can join us as we do a concert in an ancient barbakane.

      To order: order@...

      Best wishes,
      Vic