New Tangerine Dream & Related Releases

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2011
      Dear EM Fans,

      Here are some new Tangerine Dream and releated releases that I am accepting orders:

      On the occasion of TD'S MANCHESTER concert on 28 MAY 2011 at THE LOWRY
      Tangerine Dream will release one new album and one new EP in JUNE:

      - THE ANGEL OF THE WEST WINDOW - by Gustav Meyrink - single CD $22.95
      a release of the new "EASTGATE'S SONIC POEM SERIES"
      Please read more about this new release here:
      https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/products.php?p=dbf572

      - THE GATE OF SATURN -
      LIMITED new EP (so-called CUPDISC) $13.95
      Please read more about this cupdisc here:
      https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/products.php?p=814d70

      PICTURE PALACE MUSIC - Thorsten Quaeschning's own band!
      (For those who don't know - Thorsten is the keyboarder of Tangerine Dream since 5 years.)
      - METROPOLIS (NEW)- Cleartray, Single CD, your price: $20.95
      A few new CD releases just emerged with music from the Ricochet Gathering Berlin 2010:

      Free System Projekt - Legacy $19.95 (in stock)
      Remy - i-Dentity $14.95 (in stock)
      Please check them out, they are wonderful! I have both for sale too.

      You can order by sending an email to: order@...
      I will contact everyone that has pre-ordered or asked questions about the new release within a few days.

      Sorry for some of the higher prices, but the EURO is much higher now and all stock comes from Europe.
      The new TD and PPM items will ship from Germany starting June 1st.

      Thanks for listening,
      Vic