New Tangerine Dream! & Shop Move + Sale

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear Tangerine Dream & EM Fans,

      ~~~ Tangerine Dream ~~~

      There are two new Tangerine Dream releases planned from the Eastgate label in Berlin:

      The Island of the Fay by Edgar Allan Poe CD = $21.95
      Booster IV 2CD = $23.95

      More info on the TD website at www.tangerinedream-music.com

      Prices have gone up and the Euro getting more expensive only adds to the price. I wish I could do better for North American fans.
      These are the only 2 new TD releases that I will provide & stock on a pre-order basis only.

      ~~~ Shop Move ~~~

      The Ricochet Dream shop will be moving this year and hence taking a long "break" to reorganize.
      The shop will close for orders on March 19, 2011 and will reopen on August 11, 2011.
      Yes, I know this is a long time, but now is the time to make your large order and submit your wish list. See next section.

      Orders placed by end of March 19th will be processed, including any special orders, and items will be shipped once in stock, no matter if the shop is already closed. All orders by this date will be processed and any items that become on back order will be removed until the shop reopens. Please feel free to contact me with questions at order@... - feel free to submit orders of EM from all other labels since I will be placing one last order will all other major EM labels (so send me your full want list).

      This info will be posted on the webpage at www.ricochetdream.com by the weekend, but this list has first notice.

      ~~~ Sale ~~~

      We are offering a special sale on ALL items on the website at www.ricochetdream.com and the Electronic Music Shop at:
      http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=RicochetDream (all sales are subject to stock on hand).
      Exception: All special orders and new TD releases do not apply to this discount.
      Any order over $100 receives 10% off.
      Any order over $300 receives 15% off.
      Sale ends March 19th, 2011.
      Please reserve quickly, since the sales database may not 100% reflect inventory due to an expected large influx of orders.
      I will reserve on a first come basis, but I will do my best to meet everyone's satisfaction.

      Thanks for the business for the last 10 years; yes, we officially opened in 2001, a year after the first Ricochet Gathering at the Okefenokee Swamp in 2000.

      Please send your orders and questions to order@...

      I look forward to serving you in the upcoming years and pardon for the temporary down time.

      Please look forward to the next Tangerine Dream Rarities Sales/Bid list in the next few days....
      And a big thank you to all the lucky bidders from the 1st rarities list.

      Best wishes,
      Vic Rek

    • Ricochet Dream
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
        Thanks to everyone who sent me their pre-orders for the new Tangerine Dream and items from my shop and Discogs.com

        Just a reminder that the shop closes for orders on March 19th and will reopen on August 11, 2011 due to a move in the business.

        Thanks for your support. Also, I'll be sending a TD rarities sales list later today. So snap up a few TD collectible for your collection.

        Warmest wishes,
        Vic