Tangerine Dream Arrived in 2011!

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Dear TD Fans,

      As I expected, the TD package with the new releases would not arrive before the New Year - but it arrived today! 01.03.11
      I will be sending invoices to all that patiently ordered earlier within this week...thanks for your patience.

      Also, since I am tied up in some personal medical situations; If you don't get an invoice by Friday (1/7). please write me at ricochetdream@... and I'll make it right.

      I'm currently listening to Part 5 of "The Endless Season" - very nice.... Edgar's still got it!! And who would doubt it??
      Best wishes and a healthy 2011!

      Vic Rek