New Tangerine Dream Releases Dec. 10, 2010

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dear Tangerine Dream & EM Fans,

      Three NEW Tangerine Dream releases will start shipping from Berlin starting December 10, 2010:

      1. Under Cover (cover tracks by TD members) CD $20.49
      2. Endless Season (Part 5 and last part of the Atomic Season series) CD $20.49
      3. Zeitgeist concert from Lisbon 2010 DVD $25.49

      You can reserve your items now.
      Since the items will start shipping from Berlin around December 10, I cannot guarantee that they will arrive in time for Christmas.

      Two new Ricochet Dream releases are also planned around the December 10th date:
      1. Spyra - No Beats For 1 Hour (0B41H) - limited 300 CDs in digipak $19 (great ambient EM music from the past)
      2. The Electric Golem - Debut CD of this new analogue EM group from Upstate New York (300 CDs in digipak) $18

      Also, the Webshop on DISCOGS (http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=RicochetDream) is constantly being updated as I always have a backlog of items to enter into the  database. So place your orders now to have plenty of time to wrap them up for your loved ones or for a present for yourself :)

      I have also started to sell rare EM & Krautrock LPs and cassettes. Watch from them starting 2011 under the eBay name 'Vicochet' and/or "electronic*music".

      Enjoy the holiday spirit!
      Vic