Hoenig CD - 300 MPH & 21 Minutes Into the Future CANCELED

  • Ricochet Dream
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Dear Fans,

      I am very sorry to inform you, but the planned Hoenig CD has been canceled.
      So for now, there is no new date planned; therefore, I am cancelling all reservations for this item.

      The website has been updated accordingly to reflect the new releases.

      Warmest wishes and hope to see you in Berlin from Oct. 15-18th.

      Vic Rek