Reminder: BBC Play Broadcast

  • Andres Varela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003
      Hello all

      A while ago I let you know about my brother's play - a romantic comedy
      set during the filming of Cleopatra. Dave's plays is going out this
      Monday May 12th, at 14:15 GMT (08:15 EST) on BBC Radio 4.

      If you're outside the Radio 4 broadcast region - or if you miss the live
      broadcast - you can listen to the play online at:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/afternoonplay.shtml

      ...where it will be available for the next six days.

      And if you enjoy the play, feel free to pass on your comments to the BBC
      at:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/feedback.shtml

      ...or call the BBC audience line on 08700 100 222. All feedback (good or
      bad) will be greatly appreciated as it makes the BBC see what people out
      there are actually interested in. The play already has a projected radio
      audience of a few hundred thousand and a preview at
      http://www.davidvarela.com/ has already generated a lot of interest
      online (I suspect Dave's very big in Finland now) but the trick is to
      get people motivated enough to *actually tell the Beeb* what they think.

      It'll just take a few minutes, and return you get to listen to a great
      romantic comedy and support a great young writer...

      Enjoy the show and tell a friend!

      -Andres.