Aprons

  • Bob Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      yes, i also remember my grandma friend and her aprons

      but they were not just for city folk; beaver cleaver's mom wore 'em -- and in more modern times carmella soprano!

      and there is an old phrase: hiding behind your mama's apron strings

                 --bob friend

      from janis sproat:

      Brings back memories of my grandma.  The only time she didn't have one on she was either going to church or shopping.  Some days I wish I had one.  Maybe only the country grandmas did this.  So some of you city kids might not remember these.  Too bad.