book by D.C.H.S. is in the works ... 11-14-11

  • Bob Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14 12:39 PM
      Thanks for the tip.  I just talked with Sharon and said I would send her some things.  Please note her e-mail in case  YOU  want to contact her:

      sharonzonker@... .

      I am also copying this to the folks on lists created around the time of the 2009 Richland Schools Reunion to help spread the word.

      Robert E. Friend
      512 Greenview Dr.
      Wauconda IL 60084-2555
      PHONE + FAX:  847-487-6535