reunion

  • jimfriend5559west
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Only a few weeks until the  reunion in Waterloo.  Brother Bobby and I  are hoping to see our old friends and make new ones of West , East, and Corunna  students from all the years of the  township schools.
      Janis Sproat  Myers lived near our home, on the way to West Richland on what we called "the west road" and others called Brandon's Road.  Janis and Bobby are the organizers of the potluck reunion  and I thank them. I hope things work out so I can come, but my granddaughter's high school graduation  is that week and I may be  at her home in Nevada...oh well...we shall see.
      Our dad, Jairus Friend, was born in the "Brandon House" in 1915, before they moved to CR 11.