PHOTOS !! ... from the Richland Twp. Schools Reunion ... by Bob Friend

  • Bob Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi, "Kids"!

      I know I also speak for Janis (Myers) Sproat in thanking those of you who were able to make it to our June 13 reunion -- and also telling those of you who could not be there that you missed a great time!

      I have been swamped since I got back home after being in DeKalb Co.'s environs for eight days, but today I put everything else aside to finish editing and organizing all the photos I took.  Just click on this link:

      The easiest way to get a quick overview of the pix is just to click on the "Slideshow" tab.

      The Gallery Description gives you tips on ordering prints, should you so desire.

      Also, feel free to look at other galleries in my "School" section; at the top of the page you will see something like this:

      FotoByFriend  > School > Richland Twp. Schools Reunion (6-13-09)

      Just click on "School" and you will be offered other related galleries to browse.

      Again, thanks to all who showed up on the 13th.  I only wish I'd had more time to chat with the attendees and look at mementoes, but I felt it was essential that I do the photo coverage thoroughly.  The whole thing was a lot of fun, even though I did not get a chance to reconnect with Jinger Mason because she and Josie had a conflict re a wedding near Chicago.  However, Dad Joe and Mom June were at the reunion, and it was so great to talk with them a bit.  (They are the ones shown in pic #027.)  Please be patient with me as I try to find time to write more detailed captions; I thought it was most important that I get this pix link sent out to you.

      We will all forever have great memories of East Richland, West Richland and Corunna!

      --Bob Friend
      (aka Little Bobby of Fike’s Corners and Kirk’s Hill; West Richland 1953-'59; Waterloo 1959-'65)

      Robert E. Friend _ 512 Greenview Dr. _ Wauconda IL 60084-2555
      PHONE FAX: 847-487-6535 _ CELL: 708-860-1123 _ E-MAIL: bobandkerstin@...