Welcome to our new group -- Richland Township Schools of Yesteryear... 4-21-09

  • bobandkerstin@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Janis (Myers) Sproat and I were talking a few days ago about a way to facilitate group e-conversations regarding the upcoming reunion and our old Richland Twp. school days in general. I suggested a Yahoo!Group. The advantage with this kind of thing is that people can send messages, etc., to the group without their e-addresses being displayed. I thought I could initiate a web group fairly easily -- and I did.

      A Yahoo! Group is a simple (and FREE) substitute for a website. I've taken the responsibility of being "Moderator" and making sure it runs smoothly. I need to do more as far as getting more info uploaded to the site, but I am running out of time today. I will post some pix and the reunion date and details ASAP -- by tomorrow for sure.

      --BOB FRIEND