Richland Twp. Schools REUNION !!, 6/13/2009, 12:00 pm

  • Rich_Twp_Schools@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Reminder from: Rich_Twp_Schools Yahoo! Group
      Title: Richland Twp. Schools REUNION !!
      Date: Saturday June 13, 2009
      Time: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Francis Thomson Park - Waterloo, Indiana
      Notes: Over the years, many of us “old-timers” (OUCH!) got our start in the two-room schools of Richland Township. Some of us still stay in touch and reminisce about those good ol’ days. The idea of a Richland Schools Reunion was recently discussed -- AND IT’S ON !! Expect an informal affair. The food will probably be potluck. We will pass the hat to cover the park rental fee, etc.

      WHERE: Francis Thomson Park - Waterloo, Indiana
      DATE: Saturday, June 13, 2009
      TIME: 12:00 noon to around 5:00 PM (or whenever we get “talked out”!)

      Playing softball is optional. Feel free to bring old pictures, report cards or any other artifacts. We’d love to see you! Please contact Bob or Janis if you want to join us on June 13. Thanks!

      --Bob Friend
      512 Greenview Dr. _ Wauconda IL 60084 _ 847-487-6535

      --Janis (Myers) Sproat
      260-868-2285_ janissproat@...