7Richland Twp. Schools Reunion - article and notice PUBLISHED... DeKalb Co. Recorder - May 2009...

  • Bob Friend
    May 4 8:33 AM
      The DeKalb County Recorder is published bi-monthly by the DeKalb County Historical Society, of which I am a life member.

      In the May 2009 edition, on page 5, is a notice regarding our upcoming (June 13) reunion.  And on pages 6 & 7 you will find an excerpt from a longer article I am working on -- "My Old School Days."

      A single membership in this organization is only $15. a year / $10. for seniors (tax deductible), and I have found the benefits of joining to be worth much more than the modest cost.

      Call Lina Zerkle, secretary, at 260-837-6691 -- or e-mail her at lmzerkle@... -- and she can get you started.

      A special thanks to Patti Davis, newsletter editor, for finding space for the notice and article excerpt.

          --Bob

      Robert E. Friend
      512 Greenview Dr.
      Wauconda IL 60084-2555