No activity in last 7 days
The Rexcue Railroad is for people who want to help transport rescued Cornish and Devon Rex to their new homes, usually in North America. Other "mutant fur" breeds such as the Sphynx, Selkirk Rex, Peterbald, Donskoy (aka Don Sphynx or Don Hairless), American Wirehair and LaPerm will be considered on an individual case basis. We only transport altered cats that are rescues. We do not transport cats that have been purchased from a breeder. Another cat may join the ride but only if one of the listed breeds is also being transported and the drivers are not allergic to it. This list is NOT intended for people who want a free cat! Additionally, members may discuss the special emotional and physical needs a rescued cat may have. Remember to practice safe Rex: spay, neuter and rescue. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- Cornish Rex
- Aug 7, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.