Re: [Revlist] 2nd Model Brown Bess for Sale

  • Roy Draa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      Very interested. Can I give you a call to discuss?

      -Roy
      1VA Reg't

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        Good day sir!
        very interested and not sure if you rec'd first reply from me. Contact
        me at president@... . We need this as a musket that
        would be on display in our house museum, the Edmund Fowle House. I
        would be willing to pay a little more if it's in very good condition.
        Thank you, Karl.