Cooche's Bridge Attendance

  • Bill Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Dear Liste,
      I was wondering which Continental units are attending the event,it
      looks like a very good one.Perhaps I can hitch a ride with a friend?
      Kind Thanks,
      Bill
    • Todd Post
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Bill,

        Here is a list of registered units:

        17th Regiment of Foot
        22nd Regiment of Foot
        64th Regiment of Foot
        Corps of Engineers
        38th Regiment of Foot
        40th Regiment of Foot, Light Company
        52nd Regiment of Foot, Light Company
        HM Sloop OTTER
        Lamb's Artillery Company
        1st Continental Regiment
        1st Pennsylvania Battalion
        1st Rhode Island Regiment
        2d Virginia Regiment
        2nd New Jersey Regiment
        2nd North Carolina Regiment
        2nd Rhode Island Regiment
        3rd New Jersey Regiment
        3rd New York Regt. Long Island Co.
        Corps of Sappers and Miners
        German Regiment
        2d Dragoons, Tallmadge's Troop
        4th Continental Light Dragoons, Fauntleroy's Troop
        Heard's Brigade, Militia Horse Contingent
        Department of the Geographer
        5th Virginia Regiment
        Berks County Associators
        Fluvanna County Militia
        Outwater's Militia
        Pawling's Independent Corps of Levies
        7th Virginia Regiment
        First Pennsylvania Regiment
        Infanterie Regiment Erb-Prinz
        Infanterie-Regiment von Donop
        Regiment von Huyn
        Regiment von Knyphausen
        Jaeger Companie von Roeder
        Von Prueschenck's Company, Feld Jaeger Corp
        4th Battalion, New Jersey Volunteers
        Butler's Rangers, Frey's Company

        The total is over 325 participants, with 13 merchants set to attend.

        Best regards,
        Todd Post, Event Coordinator
        230th Battle of Cooch's Bridge
        www.battleofcoochsbridge.org