Re: [Revlist] The Italian Settecento 18th C. HOASM-Move Along, just SPAM

  • Sgt42RHR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Just a simple case of SPAM. No reason to be alarmed...Move along, there is
      nothing to see here. Just go about your business.

      Cheers,
      John, the Southern (Yer Friendly RevBoard Member)

      HUH?

      (mailto:purchaseorders@...) >

      (http://www.hoasm.org/PeriodVIII.html)

      >The good soldiers in Kabul might like the RevList, too. They know it
      >way up here in D.C., good soldiers. Patrolling the invoices, what they
      >do know, it does mean. Thee information manager has too many fights.
      >
      >Fighting soldiers I am praying for you on the 18th of February. Kabul
      >patrol money is what Congress needs to look at. Time out, soldiers of
      >fortune. Absolutely, 15. Most of us think that victory is important.
      >
      >Most sincerely,
      >Terri Anne Hastings

      John M. Johnston
      42d Grenr. Compy.
      "There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness." Dave Barry