Continental Line Meeting Results?

  • Todd Post
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      List,

      While Line and Department events for 2007 are posted to the
      Continental Line's web page, no mention is made of 2008 events. I've
      heard some feedback that there were discussions, but no details.

      So far, the BB has:

      17-18 May Daniel Boone Homestead, Birdsboro, PA
      June Monmouth, 230th Anniversary, Freehold NJ
      2-3 Aug Old Sturbridge Village, Surbridge, MA

      Thanks,
      Todd Post
      2d Virginia Regiment
      www.secondvirginia.org

      "The heroism and gallantry of the second Virginia regiment I cannot
      help particularly mentioning; they would do honour to any country in
      the world. It is universally believed they behaved the best of any
      troops in the field."
      -- Virginia Gazette, October 17, 1777

    • Jim Stinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        Todd & List

        As the Continental Line meeting was just this past Saturday, at
        which the votes on 2008 events were taken, the results have not yet
        been posted to the website.

        I'm sure MR. Ricco, Line Adjutant, will be seeing to it shortly.

        Jim Stinson/Coordinator
        Mid-Atlantic Department
        The Continental Line Inc.