Let Us Hear Your Costuming Stories!!

  • Ross Feldkirchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      My name is Ross Feldkirchner. My partner, Mark Stanfa and I created this
      web site, www.GetInCharacter.com to help all those who like to Get In
      Character and those who provide for them to get together.

      At first, it was going to just be a directory of advertisers for people
      to reference. But we saw a greater need. There are many out there just
      getting into the game, and those with vast experience. So, we created a
      forum, www.GetInCharacter.com/forum , to allow people to be able to ask
      and answer questions. And, that was better.

      But, it was not enough. We saw what was really needed was a
      comprehensive magazine devoted to Building a Character, be it a new
      persona or enhancing ones original one.

      This is where you come in. We are accepting articles, columns, journals,
      etc., related to the costuming experience, be it conventions, reports on
      gathers, technique, critiques of costuming in movies or tv, etc. Or
      experiences you had in costume (PG ones, of course). All for free
      publicity and a writing credit.

      For further information, you can e-mail me at ross@... or
      mark@... . Or just visit our forum.