Boston Tea Party Chests

  • avalonf@bcpl.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I have recently been told of a tea chest having recently been found on
      the bottom of Boston harbor. A Google search has not found any info on
      this. However, I did find info on two other chests linked to the Tea
      Party. About two years ago, one was acquired from a family which had
      owned it for over 200 years by Historic Tours of America in Boston .
      Another was given to the DAR some time ago.

      Do any of you readers know anything about the recent find?

      --
      John White
      Avalon Forge