Looking for Images of Battle of Germantown Reenactment

  • jwfilipski@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear Liste,
      I received this through our Company website: Maybe someone could help this
      guy out?
      Thanks
      Jim W. Filipski
      ****************
      FORWARD:
      Looking for Images of Battle of Germantown Reenactment

      Greetings,

      My name is Zakk Bathon and I am the Image Editor for Armchair General
      magazine (www.armchairgeneral.com). If you are not familiar with us, we are a
      military history publication with distribution in the U.S. and Canada. In the
      issue I am currently working on, we are featuring an article on Gen. George
      Washington's decisions at the Battle of Germantown. To accompany this article
      I would like to have some images from a reenactment of the battle. Would you
      possibly have any photos from a recent reenactment and be willing to give us
      permission to run them in the magazine? I would be sure to give you full
      credit for anything we run. I would need high resolution digital copies or
      prints. If you can't help me, would you know anyone that could? Please let me
      know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much in advance
      for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      --
      Sincerely,
      Zachary Bathon