Re: 200 years of British patents

  • marysvr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear Ed, and list,

      I note that the seller doesn't give the actual title of the books.
      I'm guessing that this is a set of official reports (or journals) by
      the Great Britain Patent Office. I don't where you're located, but I
      suggest searching some of the larger public and university libraries
      under the Patent Office's name (as the author).

      --Mary S.

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Ed St.Germain" <patriot1@...> wrote:

      > Liste:
      >
      > Here's *the* definitive place to look things up to see if they're
      > "period correct" or not:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/yu4jag
      >
      > For some strange reason, I don't think I'll put in a bid, but the
      > description leads me to believe that there are "major public
      > libraries in the United States" that have this rather unique
      resource
      > just lying around. Does anyone know where? I assume that the
      LIbrary