Fw: American Revolution Workshop

  • Robert L Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings,

      I am forwarding this message from a South Carolina History list, thought
      it might be of interest to some on this list. I do not know where
      Converse College is located or have any further details, I would suggest
      simply contacting the e-mail at the end of the message. Hope it is of
      some help and/or interest to some.

      YMH&OS
      Bob Sherman