Re: [Revlist] BR 07 pickets needed

  • Rick Lawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      KILTONE@... wrote:
      Dear Liste,

      If you are available for the Battle Road event on Saturday of
      Patriots' Day weekend and wish to participate in a non combatant role interpreting
      for the public please let your unit commanders know and have them contact me.
      This is not exclusive to civilian interpretations, military persona are
      welcome.

      Interpretation and crowd control are the functions.

      YHS
      Michael
      Vth Regt

      Myself and other members of the Stow Minutemen Company will be honored to assist in this event any way we can. Please feel free to contact me here or through my stowminutemen.org email account.

      Your most humbled and obedient servant;
      Rick Lawson, Captain
      Stow Minutemen Company
      www.stowminutemen.org