Re: [Revlist] Nottingham Ale-the music

  • swzypher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      In a message dated 01/29/2007 6:29:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,
      Sgt42RHR@... writes:

      > As with the words to the song, this was an easy find. Use Google Advance
      > Search . . . .

      John
      Thank you very much. I have to go back for a second run at it but you have
      opened up a whole new world for me with this Google thing. Its a matter of
      Old Dog - new tricks compounded by old computer - must someday convert from coal
      to electric model.

      Thanks again
      Richard James
      South Weber, Utah