Drinking Old England Dry

  • Sgt42RHR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      Sort of Reminds me of the old song:

      Drink Old England Dry

      Now come, me brave boys, as I've told you before
      Come drink, me brave boys, and we'll boldly call for more
      For the French they've invited us and they say that they will try
      Will try
      They say that they will come and drink old England dry

      Aye, dry, aye dry, me boys, aye, dry
      They say they will come over and drink Old England dry.

      Supposin' we should meet with the Germans by the way
      Ten thousand to one we will show them British play
      With our swords and our cutlasses, we'll fight until we die
      We die
      Before that they shall come and drink old England dry

      Cheers,
      John
      and IM. All on demand. Always Free.