thanks & lost at UTR

  • denise spear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Greetings,

      Thanks to the Polinky's and all organizers of UTR, as usual we had a great interactive event. I can tell by the reactions of the visitors that they enjoy seeing us even though they mostly think we are Williamsburg employees, he he! Also like to thank everyone who contributed to the munchies for Frau Spear's cart, I believe more lemonade and food was consumed this year then ever. Special thanks goes to Cate Crown and her fellow bakers...their ginger cookies were wolved down very quickly on Sunday morning.

      Frau Spear has lost one of her mugs. In the midst of the final dismissal at UTR, one mug hitched a ride with somebody. It is a tin lined copper cup, with straight sides and 2 ridges embossed around it. The truely amazing thing about this, is in all the years doing UTR, I haven't lost anything yet. Really it isn't so amazing because all of Frau Spear's customers are conscienous and brave soldiers of the crown! Anyway if anyone happens to know where the little bugger is, please email me directly at dbspear@... .

      I hope someone will write an AAR on UTR soon, I would like to know how well our forces did against the wiley rebel insurgents!

      Sincerely,
      Denise "Frau" Spear
      Regt. von Bose