Bordentown 2007

  • drewesmith@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      List,

      Please be advised that I am not involved in the production of Bordentown
      2007. The event is being managed and funded by an independant group which ,
      in my opinion,did not meet the basic needs to produce the event up to the
      standards of 1997. The use of my name in any reference to this event is without my
      permission.

      Drew
      E. Smith