Swivel gun photo

  • William P. Tatum III
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings All,
      A friend of mine at a small museum in SC has requested a photo
      or drawing of a British swivel gun to go along with several swivel gun
      rounds that were excavated at a nearby site. Would anyone on the list
      be so kind as to email me a photo of theirs? I will insure that you
      are given credit for the photo in the exhibit. Thanks.

      Regards,
      Will Tatum