muster rolls question

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Good afternoon all
      Im looking for musterrolls of companies who served under Dunmore
      during Dunmores war.Any help would be greatley appresated.
      Yh&os
      Chuck
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Chuck,

        I am also involved in a research project on Dunmore's War. Have you looked in
        Documentary History of Dunmore’s War 1774, edited by Reuben G. Thwaites and Louise P. Kellogg, originally published by the Wisconsin Historical Society in 1905, and reprinted by Heritage Books in 1989? I am not sure what you are looking for, but if memory serves, I believe it contains information taken from the muster rolls.

        Best Regards,

        Glenn

        chuck <longhunter17692002@...> wrote:
        Good afternoon all
        Im looking for musterrolls of companies who served under Dunmore
        during Dunmores war.Any help would be greatley appresated.
        Yh&os
        Chuck

        Visit the RevList Homepage, which includes a list of sutlers, RevList member photos, FAQ, etc., at

        http://www.liming.org/revlist/

        TO UNSUBSCRIBE: please send a message to
        Revlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

        School education Pre school education