Re: [Revlist] need some help

  • Todd Post
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Richie,

      Try Brad Spear, dbspear@...

      Cheers,
      Todd Post
      2d Virginia Regiment
      www.secondvirginia.org

      "The heroism and gallantry of the second Virginia regiment I cannot
      help particularly mentioning; they would do honour to any country in
      the world. It is universally believed they behaved the best of any
      troops in the field."
      -- Virginia Gazette, October 17, 1777

    • toddstaxi@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        Junge,
        GruB Gott! Wie geht's? Bitte, ich kann fur Sich auf Englsiche scrieben...
        Riche,
        The "Rifle Shoppe" out west is another source. They are on-line. But be aware, that they are not the most prompt enterprise out there. Also, if I remember correctly, Ackerman (the Arms Sutler) had a hunting sword or two.
        Aufederhsehen und aufederhoren.
        Ihre Kreigskamerad,
        Herr Hofmann, etc....
        (a.k.a. Todd E.)

        -------------- Original message from "surfcisco247" <surfcisco247@...>: --------------

        > I'm trying to find a source for a hunting sword besides Godwin and
        > Smiling Fox Forge, can anyone help me?
        >
        > Richie
        > Hesse Hanau Jagers
        >

        > Visit the RevList Homepage, which includes a list of sutlers, RevList member
        > photos, FAQ, etc., at
        >
        > http://www.liming.org/revlist/

        > Revlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jay Callaham
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
          > From: toddstaxi@...
          > Date: 2006/02/28 Tue AM 01:06:42 EST
          > To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [Revlist] need some help
          -------------- Original message from "surfcisco247" <surfcisco247@...>: --------------

          > > I'm trying to find a source for a hunting sword besides Godwin and
          > > Smiling Fox Forge, can anyone help me?
          > >
          > > Richie
          > > Hesse Hanau Jagers

          There's also:
          Spear's Swords & Sutlery
          (Proprietors: Brad & Denise Spear)
          3800 Riverview Blvd.
          Bradenton, FL 34209

          Phone: (941) 748-4487

          Brad is a member of vonBose - so he knows what a Jaeger sword should look like.

          Jay
          Coldm Regt
          4th Coy, Bde of Guards

          Jay Callaham
          callaham@...

          "If you do not receive this, it must have miscarried, therefore I beg you write and let me know." - - - Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century Member of Parliament

          If it says: "Send to everyone you know" - - please pretend you don't know me!