Re: Who'll be at Whitpain?

  • rgrokelley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3 3:26 AM
      Howdy,

      > I am wondering.... who will be at Whitpain?????

      From the South we will have me, and Bert Puckett coming up
      together. I can't say for the 2nd SC, but the 2nd North Carolina
      will have three coming up. Me and two other fellows (both under the
      age of 19 and both in the Marines). So the 2nd North Carolina's
      average age this weekend will be 26, attempting to make the line more
      realistic!
      I'll be living and eating with the 1st Maryland, and I will be
      bringing up a few books (about five of each). So if you want a book
      you have to track me down. Book number four will be coming out this
      week and it will be announced on this list.

      Patrick O'Kelley http://www.2nc.org/
      Author of "Nothing but Blood and Slaughter" The Revolutionary War in
      the Carolinas
      Available at Volume One 1771-1779
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1469.html
      Volume Two 1780
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1707.html
      Volume Three 1781
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1965.html
    • Susan Gable
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3 4:04 AM
        Hello Miz Gabi,

        The 42nd RHR, Gren Coy will be in attendance at Whitpain. (Yes, our
        guys wear the kilts)

        Mistress Mary MacCrimmon the ever so loyal distaff.......

        Message: 5
        Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:42:28 -0000
        From: "beth shopp" <beth_shopp@...>
        Subject: Who'll be at Whitpain?

        Dear liste,
        I am wondering.... who will be at Whitpain?????
        See you there, yos, Miz Gabi