Endview Thanks

  • Jay Howlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      To those who attended this years Endview my heartfelt thanks.I wish I
      could thank each of you personally,because all weekend long everybody
      was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there ,doing what
      they needed to do.Special thanks to those who traveled so far
      RI,Georgia,and Maryland.To Andrew and Rachael for the stunning flute
      duets and Barbee Tyler for her role as dance mistress.To Mark Hutter
      and Neal Hurst ,and their models for the fashion show.Thanks to Paris
      and Tom from Tuckahoe for risking profits to support a small
      event.Most importantly Thank you to Tim Greene and the staff at Endveiw
      Plantation for seeing to our every need.
      We talk alot about the fraternity in the hobby but never was I so
      keenly aware of it as at Endview.Thank you all for allowing me to look
      like I knew what I was doing. Jay Howlett,York Bn.Va