Re: Sullivan & Clinton Diary

  • ju_rees18938
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hi Tim,

      I would love to have a copy of Lt. Gore's diary. I have most of the
      other diaries of the campaign, and now my son is going to college in
      Ithaca I hope to visit the sites of the 1779 campaign during the
      next 4 years.

      Cheers,

      John Rees
      ju_rees@...

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Traver" <tntraver@s...> wrote:
      > List,
      >
      > I have available a copy of the Sullivan & Clinton Campaign Diary
      of Lt. Obadiah Gore, it was published in 1927. It is a very
      interesting read. If anyone on the list wishes to have a copy of
      said diary emailed to them via an email attachment please feel free
      to send me your email address and I will try and get a copy to you
      as soon as possible. The file is relatively small as it's been
      shrunk for sending, but it will need to be opened with a program
      that can zoom in and enlarge the pages for reading.

      > Please contact me off-list at: tntraverATstny.rr.com (you know
      what to do with the "AT" I'm sure...).