Re: Women of the American Revolution

  • ju_rees18938
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Dear Ed,

      I tried to contact you via your website, but didn't see your name
      listed.

      What about all those thousands of nameless women of the Revolution?
      Don Hagist's article on British camp followers is online at
      RevWar75, as are several of my campfollower articles. I say the
      lesser known ladies are as important (perhaps more so) than the well-
      known ones. How about links to our online articles to balance out
      the mix?

      Cheers,

      John Rees
      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Ed St.Germain" <patriot1@e...>