RE: Chuck McGatha died

  • Richard Patterson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
      Tom,
      I'm very sad to hear the news. Chuck was always a good friend to both
      me and to the Old Barracks. A wonderful spirit and a gentleman of whom I'll
      always have the fondest of memories. Please keep me informed of any
      arrangements or if there's anything I can do. I'll be out of the office
      until Tues. afternoon or Wednesday, but you can try me at home if necessary
      at (845)783-8398 if there's anything I can help with.

      With sadness,
      Rich Patterson