Re: [Revlist] If I were a rich man...

  • kbudesky@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
      In a message dated 8/3/2004 12:50:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      goober.com@... writes:

      Hey, if your going to dream... dream big!

      I'll dream big, but I'll be happy to find employment so that I can get my
      sorry self to Savannah.

      Marooned in Michigan, or on very detached duty. (Ken)

    • Dona Halad
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
        you too, huh?....DH is currently under-employed..so much for going to the
        EPR again this year...Dicey