Re: [Revlist] If I won the lottery/ if I were a rich (wo)man

  • roy downes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      if i won the lottery...i would buy a BIG piece of land...lots and lots of oaks and maples, (hung with crystals and wind chimes) and running streams, where i could just disappear for a day if i didnt feel like dealing with anybody...and i would have a house at the end of a not-very-accessible road, that on the outside would look like a bastle house from the border country of yorkshire, but inside would look like bag end in hobbiton...:) roy downes