More Lost Items from Quebec

  • mickey wind
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
      Item lost: Saturday after parade my bayonet and shoulderharness/frog were taken no chest badge was on it, perhaps accidentally. Black leather. taken somewhere between the Promeneade and the Butler Ranger Fly, possibly taken by accident when the storm got bad again.

      If found or turned in, please e-mail me off list.

      Mickey Wind,
      Butler's Rangers
      h_joswick <h-joswick@...> wrote:
      Dear List
      Sometime between trips carrying my stuff to my bus back to New Jersey
      someone picked up a black nylon bag with some of my reenacting gear
      in it. Hopefully it was a fellow reenactor. I don't think there was
      any personal identification in the bag, but there were several items
      that were regimentally marked for the 22nd Regiment of Foot. There
      is my cocked hat with a 22nd button on it and a box marked XXII A
      29. I have to think that the only item of value to a non reenactor
      would be my cell phone which was in an outer pocket so that if it was
      stolen the thief might just leave the reenacting stuff lying about
      someplace. (There were also several days worth of sweaty shirts,
      socks and underwear and my reenacting shoes which would deter the
      most determined thief from rummaging in the bottom of the bag). :0)
      As of about 4:00 P.M. Sunday no one had turned it in to the British
      Q.M. area. Feel free to contact me off list if you have any info for
      me.
      Thanks
      Harry Joswick
      H.M. 22nd Regiment
      h-joswick@...

      Visit the RevList Homepage, which includes a list of sutlers, RevList member photos, FAQ, etc., at

      http://www.liming.org/revlist/

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE: please send a message to
      Revlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Will Tatum
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
        Greetings All,
        At Quebec this last weekend, I lost a British three-prong gun tool
        with a worm on it- it is the variety sold by Roy Najecki with one end
        threaded to accept the worm. If anyone picked it up and would be so
        kind as to return it to me, I would be most appreciative. Thanks.

        Regards,
        Will Tatum
        Sjt, HM 17th Infy.
      • wa3ngg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
          One center seam moccasin for the right foot. It would have been dropped
          somewhere between the road and the first line of infantry tents in the American
          camp. Had a wool felt insole, about 3/8 inch thick.
          Tnx,
          Bill Deutermann

        • Owings
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2004
            Lost a black horsehair stock, well-worn with brass clasps fits 16
            inch neck size. If found please return to the address below:
            Irv Owings; 50 Owings Court; Lancaster, VA 22503 USA
            Thanks
          • SGMaitland
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2004
              A stock appearing to meet that description was picked up by a spectator
              (or similar) at the start of the parade on Sat. It was near the
              American holding position. I believe it ended up with Mike Thompson.
              Scott Maitland