Fob seal

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      Greetings All,
      Does anyone know where I can get a proper silver watch fob seal
      (for wax impressions), short of going on ebay? Is there anyone who
      makes these up anymore? Thanks!

      Regards,
      Will Tatum
      Sjt, HM 17th Infy.
    • John White
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        Will

        I've run across a fellow who makes various types of jewelry items,
        including signet rings and such. Can't find his business card in my
        copious collection, but perhaps you can contact him through Ft Ligonier,
        where I know he used to set up. (I haven't been there in about 5-6
        years.) His name is David Hughes.

        --
        John White
        Avalon Forge

      • dukermm@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2004
          G.Gedney Godwin carries a smooth blank one you can have engraved.

        • Folds, David
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2004
            I believe G. Gedney Godwin sells silver watch fobs with no engraving on the seal base. This allows you to have that engraved. Their web site is: http://gggodwin.com/

            David