Re: [Revlist] Light Infantry Drummers -- I'm not one!

  • seanrmcd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      In a message dated 4/1/2004 10:48:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      todd.post2@... writes:

      > Sean,
      >
      > You really need to document your impression to your specific unit at a
      > specific time of the war.

      Actually, this has nothing to do with my impression at all. I was just
      curious about it, wondering if Light Bobs had drummers, and if so, what did they
      wear. My impression is a lowly private in the 3rd New Jersey in 1777-78. My unit
      has plenty of documentation on that (George C. Neumann founded this unit!).
      It's other things that have nothing to do with my kit that I was curious about.
      I do appreciate your concern though.

      YMH&OS
      Sean Dermond
      3rd Regt. N. Jersey