Roundtable

  • revbook1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Dear Liste,

      Myself and another member of Revliste are toying with the idea of
      starting a local Rev. War roundtable. Can anyone provide advice as
      to the best way to proceed. I am sure that once we have a plan the
      interested people will show up. Build it and they will come or some
      such thing. As always your input is greatly appreciated.

      Don Newton
      8th PA