Re: [Revlist] Which coloer was it

  • Robert j Friar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Ken,
      As you will see in my off list email to you, I gave instructions on how
      to join the 7th Va.
      As for the Reg. coat, it is my understanding that the facings colors
      depended on the region the regiment was from, such as Virginia had read
      facings, New England was white, etc..
      rob Friar
      Isle of Wight militia and 7th Va.